Saturday, March 30, 2019

March 30, 2019

Mission Statement:

-To increase the accuracy of the public’s perception of homelessness

Contributors are designated by number only for the day on which what we have to say is published; the numbers aren’t permanent identifiers.

Homeless shelters aren’t named, also to protect the identities of contributors, who have every reason to fear retaliation from the shelters which are supposed to help us.  


March 30, 2019:


Homeless Human 1:


My boyfriend shot me in the head in 2008, but I'm alive.

I have some memory problems due to the T.B.I. (traumatic brain injury), but I'm still talented.

A few days ago, a day shelter took a group of women to the Museum of Fine Arts, and I took these pictures:



















Copyright Homeless Humans, March 30, 2019



Discussion of the Minutes from the July 24, 2019 Community Meeting at the Pine Street Inn Women’s Shelter

-It’s not surprising that the only thing that the director seemed to take from the July 24, 2019 meeting was that one of the guests said...